Friday, November 13, 2009

My "new" studio

At last I was able to move all my baskets down to my basement studio and set them up there. They were piled up in the upstairs living room pretty well immediately after the July 24th flood. 99% of the renovation work is completed. A cupboard still needs to be installed to box in the water meter and clean outs in my storage room. But that's about it.




As you can see from the photographs, the basement is newly painted in three shades of yellow. It is bright and sparkling. My baskets make a colourful display and I can now find a particular item easily. Any new sales from my Etsy shop will entail a short search rather than a long one.




Visitors to the studio are welcome. I could even teach students in this warm and inviting area.

1 comment:

  1. Your studio looks wonderful. Yellow is my favorite color. I'm glad your renovation is finally (almost) finished. I'm sure it feels like your home has been upside down for quite a while with the flooding. It looks like you've picked some pretty tile for the floor too.
    Blessings,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete