Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The "new" basketry studio

Today was the first day that I ventured out of the house to go shopping. Julian drove the car, and I and Anne were passengers. The itinerary called for us to go the IKEA in Bells Corners, and then to the Milestones Restaurant before returning home.

We purchased two shelving units on which to store my baskets, and a new IKEA chair. Julian loaded them into the car.



The two units were put together by Julian while Anne and I managed to put the chair together. Anne and I then filled the shelves with the baskets and trays that have accumulated and were piled everywhere. Visitors can now see what I have available for sale, and then consider how they might order their own custom item. Most of these basketry items are shown on my Etsy shop site too.



My work area also has some baskets on display. Now if only I could make some sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment