Friday, November 12, 2010

Hat stands

This is the third "hat stand" I made for a customer I met during the Exhibition and Sale. It will be delivered to a local address tonight.






I added this fourth hat stand to my Etsy shop today. It is a little larger than the others. I had the hardest time figuring out which category to list it under on Etsy. It did not meet the requirements of "housewares", the category under which I list my other basketry products. Nor was it an "accessory." Eventually, I listed it in the category, "supplies."



I included five photos in my Etsy listing. This is one of them.








When on an Etsy chat line today, I was asked if I could make a display unit for necklaces. This would be neck and shoulders only, no head. It is something I will consider and try.

No comments:

Post a Comment