Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Red Hats make all the difference

I made an appointment to drop by a friend's house this afternoon to take photographs of my wicker hat stands outfitted with two of her Red Hats. She is a member of the local Red Hat Society and is interested in a hat stand for one of her hats. The hats do add a very elegant touch to the wicker heads. You might say the display would turn heads!



My friend asked me to have a word with her husband. She would dearly love to receive a Desert Dust hat stand for Christmas. I will accede to her request and put a word in his ear.

It takes me from 4 to 6 hours to make a hat stand. Given their immediate success in sales, I will have to spend a lot of time adding to the current inventory of three. And that inventory includes the one on reserve for my friend.

1 comment:

  1. good job. they do look great with the hats on. i hope you have more orders than you can fill!

    ReplyDelete