Saturday, December 4, 2010

The (almost) World Famous Cookie Walk and Craft Sale

Last night I set up my table at the (almost) World Famous Cookie Walk and Craft Sale at Glen Cairn United Church in Kanata. The two hats from a member of the local Red Hat Society added a splash of color to my booth.





Customers for the Cookie Walk lined up early as far as the eye could see.









Vendors were to be found in the entrance way too flanking the customers that stretched on and on.





At 8 59 am half of the cookies were out ready to be snatched up as the doors opened at 9 00 am.







At 9 01 the rush was already in progress.








By 9 15 it was time to put out more and more of the cookies.

By 9 45 the last of the line-up entered the hall, and only a few stragglers came later. All cookies were sold!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a lot of fun. Wish I could have attended. Hope you sold a lot of baskets!
    Merry Christmas a little early.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! I wish I was there to join in too!

    ReplyDelete