Friday, June 19, 2009

Sales of Vintage Flatware



Earlier this afternoon, I posted five vintage items of flatware on my etsy shop site. These were heirlooms from Anne's family, and each probably dated from the 1930s or earlier.
Each item takes from 15 minutes to a half hour to post. When I finished, I checked my etsy site to see how each looked. I was dismayed to see that only two of the five items were on display. I could not imagine what had happened. Had I broken one of etsy's rules?
I checked my emails, and found that three of the items were sold! These were now in the sold item section of my shop. Wow! Eight of my ten sales have been vintage items. If only my baskets sold as quickly!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, congratulations! I hope your baskets sell quickly too - they are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete