Thursday, October 1, 2009

Market Basket




I added another Market Basket to my Etsy shop today. It will also accompany me to the Carp Fairgrounds on the Thanksgiving weekend (Canadian) and to the Glebe on Halloween weekend. There I will be taking part in exhibitions and shows.






The Carp show is hosted by the West Carleton Arts Society and features the work of artists and artisans from the western suburbs and the countryside to the west of Ottawa. On Saturday the 10th the Exhibition coincides with the Carp Farmers Market and opens from 8 00 am to 4 oo pm.




The Ottawa Valley Weavers and Spinners Guild 60th Anniversary Exhibition and Show will feature a variety of spinners, weavers and makers of hand-made textile goods. Its title. "More than just cloth" does not really do justice to the quality and range of items for sale their. High end goodies!

1 comment:

  1. I really like that basket. I am quite partial to the pink you used. Pretty!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete