Friday, December 2, 2011

More baskets


Anne calls these "Utility Baskets." The colours are not as seen in this photograph. The upper basket has dark green cane (jungle green) not the blue it appears here, while the contrasting band is a lighter green. The basket on the lower left has bands of coffee brown and jungle green too. The one on the right contrasts scarlet and ivory.

It took me perhaps two-and-a-half hours to make each of these baskets. I will come close to reaching my target of 200 baskets in my inventory by the 13th, but lots of appointments and other activities will leave me less time to make baskets than I planned.

Tomorrow I might sell two or three baskets at my church's "Cookie Walk and Craft Sale." I usually sell a handful or less so my inventory will not be impacted much at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment