Friday, September 13, 2013

Ride for Refuge

http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=2105238#.UjJXpDApUmc.facebook

On October 5th I will join lots of other cyclists in Ottawa's "Ride for Refuge", a 25km ride. Other members of GCUC Riders (AKA The Wheels of Fortune of Glen Cairn United Church) are also registered for the ride including my wife, Anne. The ride is to raise funds for those suffering adversity, in this case homelessness. The funds will go to the Ottawa Mission that operates a shelter for the homeless.

The Ride for Refuge is not limited to Ottawa. Similar rides, for a variety of charities, are held throughout North America. You may support my ride or your local rides. I have a target of raising a minimum of $150.00 for the Mission. To make a donation towards that total click on the link above.

Thank you,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment