Monday, May 18, 2009

Mini Coin Collection


Yesterday all three of my vintage coin selections in my etsy shop were sold! Even the commemorative dollar coins such as those issued in Red Lake for Gold Rush Days around 1980. Go figure.
I then checked to see if we have any other vintage coins. These were all I could find that might bring a buyer. This mini collection includes a packaged set of Britain's First Decimal Coins, a Crown (five shilling piece) to celebrate Queen Elizabeth and the Duke's Silver Wedding, with its plastic case, and an 1897 Victorian silver three-penny p1ece.
We do have some sets of quarters and dollar coins from Canada for 1992, 2000 and 2001. But I have to wait for a while before I can class them as Vintage Coins (25 years old or older.)
Anne has searched and found several vintage crochet hooks I will probably post tomorrow. She will not let me at other vintage items such as paintings that we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment